Stress, worry, and anxiety come from many sources. Please explore my specialties to learn more about how I can help you find greater peace and happiness.
- Do worry and anxiety keep You from sleeping on a frequent basis?
- Do worry and anxiety keep You from enjoying people or activities?
- Are you so concerned about how you are being perceived that you are uncomfortable or self-conscious around people?
We all worry from time to time, but for some of us, anxiety becomes too large a part of life. If you’re reading this page, you may already think you worry excessively.
- Have you been frustrated in your attempts to conceive?
- Have you experienced a miscarriage?
- Are you in treatment and wondering when or if you should stop?
- Are you considering alternative ways of building a family?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, please know that you are not alone. One in eight people struggle with infertility in some form and it is never easy. Despite the prevalence of fertility problems, it is easy to feel alone and different.
- Are you in conflict with a boss, a coworker or a family member?
- Are you wondering how to resolve an issue with someone and not sure what to do?
- Are you wondering what to do about a relationship that is troubling?
- Do you compare yourself to others or feel shy in social situations?
If you are experiencing stress, worry, or anxiety due to relationship issues you are not alone. When relationships are going well, they can be our greatest source of happiness.
- Are you struggling with grief after the loss of a loved one?
- Have you experienced a breakup or a divorce?
- Are you looking for next steps after graduation, a career change, or retirement?
Change can produce feelings of loss and uncertainty. Depending on which type of transition you are facing, you may be experiencing grief, depression or anxiety. New circumstances may make you feel that you have arrived in a foreign county without a map or a guide.